Respifit S is an individual training device designed to increase the strength and endurance of the inspiratory muscles.
Numerous clinical studies have demonstrated that respiratory muscles can be effectively trained using a specific training program consisting of strength and endurance exercises. For patients with pulmonary diseases, this increases their capabilities and thus improves their quality of life, amongst other things. COPD patients and patients with neuromuscular diseases in particular benefit from training their respiratory muscles.
|Support and consumables for existing devices can be obtained from Eumedics GmbH: www.eumedics.at|
- Strength and endurance training program
- The program can be individually configured to suit the needs of each patient
- Graphic display provides the patient with outcome feedback
- Optimum monitoring: the personal memory card stores exercise data and settings
- Small and portable: respiratory training at the doctor's surgery, in hospital or at home
- Easy to operate
- Interchangeable patient module for maximum hygiene